[Eeglablist] Problem in exporting .set file to .mff

Mohd Faizal Mohd Zulkifly mfzl_mzly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 03:21:09 PDT 2018

Dear all,
I am doing EEG data acquisition in Netstation and pre-processes the data in the EEGLAB. There is no issue to import .mff file to EEGLAB  but I have an issue to export my data back to Netstation.
Issue 1: Unable to export .set file after doing all preprocessing and ICA. When I use GUI (file > export > export Phillips. mff file) to export this data I have got this message "Arguments to IMPORT must either and with ".*" or else specify a fully qualified class name: "com.egi.services.mff.api.MFFFactory" fails this test. (Error occurred in function mff_export() at line 44)"
Issue 2: Sometimes, I successfully exporting the same file using the same steps. But, the events in the exported files are missing "0 events are exported" in the command window. In this case, I am not able to do trial averaging in the Netstation due no events were exported
In response to these issues, I have a few questions:1) Does anybody is having the same problem in exporting your data and why this inconsistency happened?2) Why no events were exported in the .mff file?
Hope to hear your answer from you guys soon. Thank you.
With best wishes,Faizal