[Eeglablist] Problem in exporting .set file to .mff

Mohd Faizal Mohd Zulkifly mfzl_mzly at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 09:37:20 PDT 2018

Dear Arno,
First of all, I am very sorry to keep loading you with the same problem. I have tried a few time in doing averaging in Netstation. For your information, I am using the latest version of EEGLAB v14.1.2 and mffmatlabio v2.0 (i am logged in as an admin as suggested). Unfortunately, it still does not work for me. I tried to understand the source of problems (either my data, analysis steps, my system, etc.) My main motivation to export the preprocessed file back to Netstation is to do source analysis and GTEN planning (software in EGI).
But, it seems that after exporting that file there are no epochs anymore. In my opinion, this is a source of problem where I cannot do averaging because Netstation has no data to average. Please correct me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure that the file which i sent the link to you really have data epochs. I summarize my questions below:1. Can you really do averaging of my the preprocessed file in your Netstation?2. Do you think Netstation cannot do averaging because of no epoch values after exporting to .mff?3. What is your suggestion so that I can do averaging in Netstation?
Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and have a nice day.
With best wishes,Faizal