[Eeglablist] EEG time-varying networks - paper & code

Williams, Nitin J nitin.williams at helsinki.fi
Tue Sep 25 04:55:51 PDT 2018

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING:

Dear all,

I am just writing to let you know of our recent paper on a Markov Model-based method to analyse time-varying networks in EEG task-related data:
https://doi.org/10.3389/fncom.2018.00076

The method combine sparse-MVAR (Multi Variate Auto Regressive) modelling to estimate networks, with Markov modelling to characterise network changes. We propose this method as complementing existing methods to analyse time-varying networks in EEG/MEG task-related data.

MATLAB code for the method can be downloaded from:
https://github.com/nitinwilliams/eeg_meg_analysis/tree/master/sMVAR_MM_toolbox

Any comments/questions on the method/code are of course welcome.

Regards,
Nitin