[Eeglablist] run AMICA

Gian Marco Duma gmduma90 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:57:04 PDT 2018

I wish it was that but unfortunately even if I changed my path as you said,
AMICA it's not still working. I don't know if I'm making it run in the
wrong way but I continue to get this error message:

No datfile field found in EEG structure. Will write temp file.
Writing data file: C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\eeglab14_1_0b\tmpdata91338.fdt
No gm present, setting num_models to 1
No W present, exiting
Reference to non-existent field 'W'.

Error in runamica15 (line 873)
    weights = mods.W(:,:,1);

Error in pop_runamica (line 242)
    [W,S,mods] = runamica15(EEG.data(:,:),arglist{:});

Thanks