[Eeglablist] ERSP

Konstantina Tsekoura tsekou at ceid.upatras.gr
Thu May 10 00:31:07 PDT 2018

Hello Ramon,

Yes, i tried it! I changed the baseline limits with all the possible
combinations of ranges between [-1000 0] but i have the same error!

Could i define baseline with one value(the end of baseline)? I am
confused from this definition of baseline
''baseline'  = Spectral baseline end-time (in ms). NaN --> no baseline
is used.
%                     A [min max] range may also be entered
%                     You may also enter one row per region for baseline
%                     e.g. [0 100; 300 400] considers the window 0 to
100 ms and
%                     300 to 400 ms This parameter validly defines all
baseline types
%                     below. Again, [NaN] Prevent baseline subtraction.
%                     {default: 0 -> all negative time values}. '

from the newtimef.m.

Konstantina

Στις 2018-05-10 02:16, Ramón Martinez έγραψε: