[Eeglablist] How to convert EEGlab real coordinate system to MNI coordinate system

Jody Zhou jodzhou at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 1 14:54:09 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I want to use sLORETA to conduct source localization of ERD. However, the
electrode coordinate template that I use ( the old *GSN 129 electrode
coordinate*)
 has a different electrode coordinate system (different origin, different
spherical direction and organization) than the MNI coordinate system
sLORETA uses. So I'm wondering how to convert this coordinate file  to MNI
coordinate system. Thanks!

Here I link the GSN 129 electrode coordinate elements including the real
spherical and cartesian coordinate:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tI6QWySUDjCC3BoYhE1Hfny2zPnEjpq7/view?usp=sharing

Best
Jody