[Eeglablist] Fwd: a matlab question!

Maryam Aghamollaie m.aghamollaie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:46:01 PDT 2018

I sent the following message to the list several days ago and you kindly
sent an email address for me to send my data so that he can help me. Would
you please send the email again as I can not find it in my email? Thank you
in advance.

Regards,
Maryam

Dear everyone,

Hello,

I am trying to epoch a file using pop_epoch function but it gives me the
following error:

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in pop_epoch (line 193)
EEG.event = EEG.event(Itmp);  % sort by ascending time

Any idea where the problem might be?!

There are many trigger codes like 11, 112, 21, 31, 41, 131,113, 111,
114....and I am trying to epoch based on trigger 11. Could it be that *11*
code is also present at *114* somehow?!!! also at 113, 111, 112,....?
I don't get the error!

I would really appreciate if you could help.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Maryam