[Eeglablist] Fwd: a matlab question!

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 7 15:12:23 PDT 2018

Dear Maryam,

You might be calling the function with integer values for event type while the function expects strings or vice versa. It is best to use the EEGLAB graphic interface to epoch your data and then see what kind of history gets generated by EEGLAB (if it treats your events as numeric or string values). If your problem persists, send your dataset to Ramon Martinez Cancino <ram021 at ucsd.edu> and he can investigate further.

Best wishes,

Arno