[Eeglablist] LSL Monitor and Aqusition Module for EEGLab

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D, drdogris at neurofieldneurotherapy.com
Thu Sep 13 15:29:18 PDT 2018

Dear Listmates,

I happy to announce the release of acquisition software for the NeuroField
Q20 and Q21 EEG amplifiers for EEGLab.  This software allows for streaming
of EEG data from the amp via LSL and saves the data in XDF format.  This
module was written by Sahim Ozsoy.  The software is open source and free to
the public.  If you would like to get it please email me and I will send
you a link to the dropbox folder that contains software.

Cheers,

Nick

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D., BCN, QEEG-D

CEO & Co-Founder, NeuroField, Inc.

California Licensed Psychologist, PSY 17334

BCIA Board Certified in Neurofeedback

Quantitative EEG Diplomate

www.NeuroField.com <http://www.neurofield.com/>

Office: 760-872-4200