[Eeglablist] Faculty Position at UCI

Ramesh Srinivasan srinivar at uci.edu
Tue Oct 23 15:52:25 PDT 2018

Hi EEGLAB folks,

I thought I would share with you a position available in my department. Its
an imaging oriented position, but scientists using both EEG and fMRI are
most welcome to apply.

The Department of Cognitive Sciences at the University of California,
Irvine (UCI) invites
applications at the assistant (tenure-track), associate, and full professor
rank with an expected
start date of July 1, 2019. Rank will be determined based on qualifications
and experience.
We seek candidates who seek to understand mechanisms of perception,
attention, and related
areas with innovative use of neuroimaging. Candidates with expertise in
advanced neuroimaging
techniques and statistical/computational modeling of neuroimaging data are
of particular
interest. The successful candidate will contribute to the growth of the
Facility for Imaging and
Brain Research (FIBRE). Information about the Department and FIBRE can be
found at:
http://www.cogsci.uci.edu/ and http://imaging.uci.edu/fibre/.
Candidates at the assistant professor level must have a strong publication
record and show
potential for extramural funding. Candidates at the associate and full
professor levels must exhibit
a strong record of publication, a strong record of extramural funding, and
an interest in
contributing to the development of neuroimaging at UCI.
Specific application requirements and the online application can be found
at:
https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04932. Assistant professor candidates
must provide three (3)
letters of recommendation for the application to be considered complete.
Associate/Full
candidates must provide contact information only for up to three (3)