[Eeglablist] MathWorks at SFN 2018 (booth #4032)

Vijay Iyer Vijay.Iyer at mathworks.com
Tue Oct 30 14:34:24 PDT 2018

Dear EEGLAB list,

MathWorks is pleased to be exhibiting at SFN again, and this year we'd like to extend a special invitation welcoming all EEGLAB users to visit our booth (#4032).

If possible, we encourage you to visit between 10-11am on Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, when we'll have our topmost signal data experts on-hand. We're also glad to meet you at any other time during the exhibition hours (Sunday-Wednesday, 9:30am-5:00pm). Please introduce yourself as an EEGLAB user.

We look forward to seeing many of you in San Diego!

Vijay Iyer, PhD
Neuroscience Community Liaison