[Eeglablist] Required toolboxes for EEGLAB (cloud computing)

GUMILAR, Ihshan ihgumilar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:43:55 PDT 2018

Dear EEGLAB community,

I am trying to use EEGLAB in a cloud. Due to that, I would like to know
which *modules (toolboxes) of MATLAB that are needed* for running EEGLAB ?

It will determine which modules (toolboxes) that need to be installed on
the server Amazon Web Services (AWS). Should anyone has an experience of
using cloud in running EEGLAB, I would really appreciate it if you could
share it with me.

Or is it better to use OCTAVE instead ?

Thank you in advance for your help and advice
Cheers,
Ihshan