[Eeglablist] the coordinates of component dipoles obtained via dipfit

EEG 420247417 at qq.com
Sun Nov 4 16:58:36 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

    I have a question when I was using the  DIPFIT plug-in.
    The Head model selected was "Boundary Element Model (MNI)" in my data analysis. After the component dipoles have been found via automated dipole fitting, they were shown through menu item  Tools > Locate dipoles using DIPFIT 2.x> Plot component dipoles.
    The  coordinates of component dipoles  would be shown in the pop-up figure. It seems that the coordinates shown are their Talairach coordinates. Is it true? Moreover, could you please tell me how to obtain their MNI coordinates, not Talairach coordinates?
    Moreover, I found that the coordinates displayed in the pop-up figure are different from the coordinates stored in EEG.dipfit. Could anyone tell me the reason?
    Thank you!

Yours,
Hui-bin Jia