[Eeglablist] Fieldtrip cluster / montecarlo statistics error

Erika Nyhus enyhus at bowdoin.edu
Fri Nov 9 11:50:30 PST 2018

I am getting the following error when I run run Fieldtrip/montecarlo
statistics.  Based on previous posts I downloaded eeglab-develop,
precomputed ERSPs, and I am still getting the same error.   I was wondering
if anyone has run in to this problem and how they were able to solve it.

The field cfg.neighbours is required, error occurred in function
ft_checkconfig() at line 155.

--
Erika Nyhus, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience