[Eeglablist] Fwd: regarding the 31 channels+reference from brainvision

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:36:54 PST 2018

I think I remember the same thing happening to me when I used Brain Vision,
and I just added a new channel at the end, called it Fz, and declared it as
the reference. After that I was able to proceed as normal.

I'm not sure what you mean by "when trying to plot the data I can't see all
channels". What kind of plot are you trying to make, what button are you
clicking or what code are you running, and what do you end up seeing and
what is missing?

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>