[Eeglablist] adding event to raw data

von Pechmann, Deirdre Deirdre.vonPechmann at hhchealth.org
Thu Nov 15 11:03:27 PST 2018

Hi there,
I have a simple question, I have a continuous EEG recording of about 30mins long and I want to add a trigger code/event at 0 mins, 10mins and also at the end and 10 mins before the end.
Is there a way to do this by hand using the GUI or  a script?

Thank you.

Deirdre

**************************************
Deirdre Foxe von Pechmann
Electrophysiology Unit Leader
Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center
Whitehall Building
200 Retreat Ave.
Hartford, CT 06106
Tel: (860) 545 7798
Fax: (860) 545 7797
Deirdre.vonPechmann at hhchealth.org<mailto:Deirdre.vonPechmann at hhchealth.org>
www.nrc-iol.org<http://www.nrc-iol.org/>

Please note that I will have limited email availability after 2:45pm each day.

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.