[Eeglablist] Extracting epochs

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:23:25 PST 2018

Hi Desmond,
 Please submit a bug report to Bugzilla (info here
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_Bugs>). Please, provide a sample dataset
and the indication on how to reproduce your error.
Thanks,
Ramon
ps. Just a kind reminder that emails with attachments are not allowed in
the list. In these cases, you should submit your email with a link to your
files.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 9:48 AM desmond agboada <desmond.agboada at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> I have a problem with extracting epochs, and the tutorial on the website
> could not help.
> I got an error message [Error: dataset is empty, (Error occurred in
> function pop_select() at line 216] every time I tried extracting epochs. I
> have all events imported correctly, can't seem to figure out why it keeps
> saying dataset is empty.
> I have included some images of the error.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Desmond.
>

> --
> Desmond Agboada