[Eeglablist] How to cut out manually selected parts of continuous data again after starting over with different filter settings?

Tim Lauer tlauer at psych.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Dec 6 09:55:12 PST 2018

Dear all,

I have manually removed parts of continuous EEG data that I did not want to feed into an ICA.
Now it occurred to me that the filter settings (before manual rejection) were not optimal. If I start over with the desired filters, is there a way to cut out the same parts of continuous data without having to do this manually again?

Thank you!
Best,

Tim

---