[Eeglablist] How to cut out manually selected parts of continuous data again after starting over with different filter settings?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:06:11 PST 2018

Hi Tim,
One can just eegh after having done and removed the selections, and that
will show the function that was run, and the times that were selected,
which then could be rerun later on the same file (the full file before the
cleaning).
I believe another way is to look into the EEG structure for the info about
periods to be rejected (e.g., make the selections, don't reject but instead
save the selections, then grab the info from where it is saved in the the
EEG structure). Hunt around for the right EEG structure field containing
the information about selections, it's a good exercise.
Also, Google past eeglablist notes on your topic for more info.