[Eeglablist] Error "Assignment has more non-singleton rhs dimentions than non-singleton subscripts"

Fabio Castro Fabio.Castro at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Dec 11 03:59:17 PST 2018

Hello,

I am doing a group analysis with a between-group design (in.var 1 group; In.var 2 Session). I have a non-equal number of subjects in each group.
I have pre-computed the single measures, and when I want to plot them, I receive the message:

EEGLAB error in function std-readfile() at line 254:
Assignment has more non-singleton rhs dimentions than non-singleton subscripts

Do you know what causes this?

Thank you very much in advance!

FABIO
________________

Fabio Castro, MSc
PhD Researcher (Cognitive Neuroscience)
T +44(0)1895 266500 | E fabio.castro at brunel.ac.uk

Brunel University London
Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience
Division of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences
Department of Life Sciences
Heinz Wolff Building, Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>
Connect with the University on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/bruneluniversity>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/bruneluni>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/brunel-university-london-12575>, Google+<https://plus.google.com/+bruneluniversity/posts>, Instagram