[Eeglablist] Annoying error

Andria Lan andrialan108 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 01:48:31 PST 2019

Dear all,

I am facing the following issue that prevents me from using EEGLAB.

Currently I am using MATLAB R2018b, so I have downloaded and installed the
"eeglab9_0_8_6b" version, then when calling eeglab, I had the following
error message:

Warning: MATLAB has disabled some advanced graphics rendering features by
switching to software OpenGL. For more information, click here.
Error using matlab.ui.control.UIControl/set
Error setting property 'FontName' of class 'UIControl':
Character vector value must not be empty

Error in eeglab>eeg_mainfig (line 976)
set(alltexth, 'fontname', FONTNAME, 'fontsize', FONTSIZE);

Error in eeglab (line 332)
    eeg_mainfig(onearg);

Error in run (line 91)
evalin('caller', strcat(script, ';'));