[Eeglablist] Basic paper regarding the interpretation of ERSP/ITC

Daniele Marinazzo daniele.marinazzo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:25:55 PST 2019

Dear Anoop

This paper by Bishop et al. can be helpful
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0018993

Even more, this mini-series of blog posts by the same Dorothy Bishop offers
a convenient explanation, with code, of the difference between ERSP and ITC

http://bishoptechbits.blogspot.com/2010/07/simplified-introduction-to-time.html
http://bishoptechbits.blogspot.com/2010/07/simplified-introduction-part-2.html
http://bishoptechbits.blogspot.com/2010/07/simplified-introduction-part-3.html

The lectures (and books) by Mike X Cohen are also an excellent resource

http://mikexcohen.com/lectures.html

hope this helps

Daniele