[Eeglablist] ANOVA permutation test across all channels

Eric Fields eric.fields at bc.edu
Fri Jan 25 17:45:46 PST 2019

Hi Myriam,

Permutation tests can be used with ANOVA. For one-way ANOVA this is
straightforward. For factorial ANOVA it is a bit more complicated and for
some designs it is only possible to construct a test that controls the Type
I error rate approximately, but in practice these approximate methods work
well. The Supplementary Material at the end of this preprint discusses this
and provides references:

https://psyarxiv.com/qfkgc/

Eric

-----
Eric Fields, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory
<https://www2.bc.edu/elizabeth-kensinger/>, Boston College
Aging, Culture, and Cognition Laboratory <http://www.brandeis.edu/gutchess/>,
Brandeis University
eric.fields at bc.edu