[Eeglablist] Brain network&EEG

Daniele Marinazzo daniele.marinazzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:23:31 PST 2019

Hi

you should first reconstruct the sources from sensors recordings (EEGlab or
other toolboxes can do so). Then for the network part you can use several
toolboxes, starting from the Brain Connectivity Toolbox (
https://sites.google.com/site/bctnet/) and the Network Based Statistics
Toolbox within.

This for the practical part. But the interpretation is tricky and there are
many possible confounders (the mixing from the sources to the scalp, the
precision of reconstructing hundred of sources, etc). So please be careful.

best regards