[Eeglablist] std_stat vs statcondfieldtrip syntax

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 11 12:25:21 PST 2019

Dear Taylor,

Based on what I know Fieldtrip does not allow for n x m design correction, which is why statcondfieldtrip does not support it. The only way I know around this problem is to use LIMO which also uses cluster correction and allows arbitrary complex design. Unfortunately, the learning curve for LIMO is very steep and we want to make a couple of video tutorials but we do not have them yet.

Best wishes,

Arno