[Eeglablist] std_stat vs statcondfieldtrip syntax

Eric Fields eric.fields at bc.edu
Mon Feb 11 12:48:13 PST 2019

Hi Taylor and all,

You can calculate a cluster-based permutation test for your design in the
Factorial Mass Univariate Toolbox:

https://github.com/ericcfields/FMUT/wiki

Eric

-----
Eric Fields, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory
<https://www2.bc.edu/elizabeth-kensinger/>, Boston College
Aging, Culture, and Cognition Laboratory <http://www.brandeis.edu/gutchess/>,
Brandeis University
eric.fields at bc.edu