[Eeglablist] Using two different caps together

Emmanuelle Renauld emmanuelle.renauld.1 at ulaval.ca
Tue Feb 19 05:40:08 PST 2019

Hi,

Thank you for this useful line, I will keep it. However, it doesn't completely solve my problem if I want to use pop_erpcomp:

pop_erpcomp(ALLEEG,  1, [1 2], 'chans', chInd)

It still supposes that FP1 would be the same index in both datasets. Actually, even without using the 'chans' option, I still can't use pop_erpcom(ALLEEG): it stops telling me that the two datasets don't have the same number of channels. That's why I think that I will have to completly change the order of the channels. Would this be enough (supposing that I don't have any icaact computed)? Is there another field I need to change?

EEG1_newOrder = EEG1;

my_order = {EEG2.chanlocs.labels};
for c =1:length(my_order)
        chInd1 = find(strcmp(my_order{c},{EEG1.chanlocs.labels}));
        EEG1_newOrder.data(c,:) = EEG1.data(chInd1,:);
        EEG1_newOrder.chanlocs(c) = EEG1.chanlocs(chInd1);
end

Emmanuelle