[Eeglablist] Reject data epochs using Spectral Thresholding - Bug report

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Mon Mar 4 09:45:44 PST 2019

Dear all,

The other day I encountered a problem with rejecting epochs using spectral
thresholding method. I thought to share it with you.

*Here are the steps to replicate:*

Tools --> Reject data epochs --> Reject by spectra --> (Add parameters) -->
Ok --> Select/deselect any epoch in the lower plot --> Update Marks

*Error Message:*

Conversion to logical from matlab.ui.Figure is not possible.
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

*Data set:*

The sample dataset (with epochs) given by EEGlab.

Best regards,
Velu