[Eeglablist] Reject data epochs using Spectral Thresholding - Bug report

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:14:09 PST 2019

Dear Velu,
 Thanks for reaching.
The problem you are having is in a call to eegplot.m, which is called to
show the trials marked for rejection.  The rejection is working fine so far.
 Now, this issue in the current EEGLAB distribution (V14.1.2b) is already
solved in the next distribution to be released. Please take a look to the
EEGLAB git repo here <https://github.com/sccn/eeglab>.
To solve this issue, you can either get the EEGLAB copy under development (
*develop* branch in EEGLAB git repo) or replace pop_rejspec.m in your
current copy by the one in this link
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sccn/eeglab/develop/functions/popfunc/pop_rejspec.m>
.
Best,
Ramon

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:08 AM Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel <
velu.kumaravel at unitn.it> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The other day I encountered a problem with rejecting epochs using spectral
> thresholding method. I thought to share it with you.
>
> *Here are the steps to replicate:*
>
> Tools --> Reject data epochs --> Reject by spectra --> (Add parameters)
> --> Ok --> Select/deselect any epoch in the lower plot --> Update Marks
>
> *Error Message:*
>
> Conversion to logical from matlab.ui.Figure is not possible.
> Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.
>
> *Data set:*
>
> The sample dataset (with epochs) given by EEGlab.
>
> Best regards,
> Velu

Ramon Martinez-Cancino