[Eeglablist] EEGLab Data Process

mfi1305 mfi130599 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 23:14:15 PDT 2019

Hello. Anyone knows how to process EEG data on EEGLab from a Muse Headband.
As in how to find out how much alpha, beta, delta and theta wave we have in
the signal. Like should I apply FFT to the signal to find out? If yes then
how?
I need to make some ratios between the different brain waves which will
tell me when someone is awake, or in a drowsiness state, or sleeping
I have attached a example of the data I have collected below
 museMonitor_2019-03-25--14-12-50_62614341414159...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/10s5LkK8IIfy_4kMdAdqzda2rIsNrDrFr/view?usp=drive_web>