[Eeglablist] how to detect cellnumber in eeglab

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 4 11:00:04 PDT 2019

When importing e-prime files, you need to set the type column to the column containing cellnumber. For example, when calling the menu

File > Import event info > From E-prime ASCII (text) file

if column 3 contains cellnumber, enter ‘ignore1, ignore2, type” in the event field box as shown below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AeEDe22BPss60rjNOSVgM5Tq5jE4rcHj

Best wishes,

Arno