[Eeglablist] Data epoching, event creation and ERP analysis

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 4 15:45:11 PDT 2019

Dear Rabnawaz,

Yes, this is analyzing data 101. First you need to import your raw data then fuse the data with E-Prime text files (Menu File > Import event info > From E-prime ….), then filter your data, reject artifact manually, reject data with ICA, extract your epochs and plot ERPs. This is basically the outline for the EEGLAB tutorial, which I suggest you look at.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_Wiki

Best wishes,

Arno