[Eeglablist] Concatenated ICA trouble

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 5 16:06:23 PDT 2019

Dear David,

Sorry to hear the trouble. This may be the case... see the following Wiki
page explanation and try the suggested solution.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Check_the_path_and_import_data_.2801.2F10.2F2019_updated.29

Makoto

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 12:55 AM David Thornton <david.thornton at gallaudet.edu>
wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm having an odd issue with running a concatenated ICA. The ICA runs
> successfully (all running through the GUI, not command line), but upon
> completion, the ICA data is lost, and the data appears as though the ICA
> never ran at all. Sometimes this problem does not appear, and almost seems
> to be certain file specific, but I can't figure out any rhyme or reason as
> to why some participant data is causing problems, while others is not.
>
> Anyone having this issue?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> David Thornton
> Instructor, HSLS
> Gallaudet University
> Email: David.Thornton at Gallaudet.edu
> Phone: (202) 651-5334

Assistant Project Scientist, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience