[Eeglablist] line command for runica to select channels

Ugo Bruzadin Nunes ugob at siu.edu
Fri Apr 19 11:07:32 PDT 2019

Hi Cathy,

The line of code is 'chanind', X:Y, like the example below.

EEG = pop_runica(EEG, 'icatype', 'runica', 'chanind', 1:39, 'extended', 1);

Hope this helps.

Best,

Ugo Bruzadin Nunes, M.A.
PSYC 312 Instructor - Sensation and Perception
Brain and Cognitive Sciences Ph.D Program || Department of Psychology

Southern Illinois University - Carbondale