[Eeglablist] time window

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 23 13:12:11 PDT 2019

Dear Stephanie,

What you are saying is that the standard and deviants are the same tone and the only thing that differentiate them is their duration.
In this case, you might want to extract data epoch on the offset (instead of the onset) of the sound. However, I am not sure you will see a standard MMN in this case.

Hope this helps,

Arno