[Eeglablist] Neighborhood Distance for Mass Univariate

PERNET Cyril cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 02:59:42 PDT 2019

Hi Amie

there is no perfect distance - see http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_does_ft_prepare_neighbours_work/

<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_does_ft_prepare_neighbours_work/>the default computed by eeglab (which uses field trip) should work - there are also templates (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/template/neighbours/) - but I would recommend to always have a look at the binary matrix making sure electrodes that should be together are together and conversely that electrodes that should not be together are 'unclustered' (see limo tools)

best

cyril