[Eeglablist] Neighborhood Distance for Mass Univariate

Amie Jeannette Durston ajdurston at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 25 10:07:44 PDT 2019

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your response. Yes I see. I was just thinking about how the distance effects different types of corrections, lets say the clustering mass correction which uses the distance. Mainly I am just nervous that not having the "correct" number will shift the results from what they "should be". Regardless it is comforting that the Type I error will be controlled regardless of the decided distance.

Thanks again,
Amie