[Eeglablist] Assumptions and Properties of ICA: An introduction to ICA for beginners

Dr. Michael Villanueva mvillanueva at alphathetacenter.com
Tue Jun 4 11:47:51 PDT 2019

While we at the Alpha Theta Center designed our webinars for clinicians who do neurofeedback; however, we thought there might be a few clinicians on EEGLAB listserv who would be interested.  This Friday, June 7th at 9 am, is our Part I webinar on the "basics" of Independent Component Analysis.  Part I carefully builds a visual foundation for a few neuroscience facts and assumptions crucial to understanding ICA. Again, this webinar is designed for clinicians and / or beginners in the Digital Signal Processing of the EEG who are interested in understanding basics of ICA . Please note: As a disclaimer, we are neither affiliated with, nor are endorsed by the Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience (SCCN).  If you are interested, you may register here:
https://www.alphathetacenter.com/education

Thank you

Michael

Michael Villanueva, PhD
Neurofeedback & QEEG Analysis: San Diego
6540 Lusk Blvd
Suite C175
San Diego, California 92121
Cell 951 743 1197