[Eeglablist] How can I populate a file's EEG.history when making command line edits

Christopher Clifford cclif003 at fiu.edu
Sun Jun 9 17:46:10 PDT 2019

I'm currently handling file that are downstream from a mostly code-based
pipeline.  When I go to check the EEG.history of the files, the rejection
and interpolation histories are non-existent.  I assume this is an
occurrence when running pop_rejepoch and pop_interp from the command line.
Are there ways to add the specifics of such commands to the history field
when making changes to a file from the command line?

Thanks,

--
Christopher Clifford
Doctoral Student