[Eeglablist] clust2ch precompute error: Dot indexing is not supported for variables of this type

Shaoyun Yu s.yu at nagoya-u.jp
Fri Jun 7 09:33:33 PDT 2019

Dear Makoto,

Thank you for your reply.
I have switched to EEGLAB 14.1.2 and now std_clust2ch works flawlessly.

In fact, I was lucky enough to have met you at EEGLAB 2017 Tokyo, Japan!
Your talks and your preprocessing pipeline have helped me so much.
I'm practicing EEGLAB while doing my very first EEG study, so perhaps
there will be more questions coming from Nagoya University :)

Best regards,

Shaoyun Yu
Doctoral student, Graduate School of Humanities
Nagoya University
s.yu at nagoya-u.jp <mailto:s.yu at nagoya-u.jp> | s.yu at pm.me <mailto:s.yu at pm.me>