[Eeglablist] Fwd: SIFT toolbox

AIKATERINI LYMPERIDOU med1p1040133 at med.uoc.gr
Wed Jul 3 07:57:13 PDT 2019

Hello to everyone!

I am using the SIFT toolbox (EEGLAB-compatible toolbox for analysis
and visualization of multivariate causality).

My data are task-related (button pushed when the subject realize if he
see a figure inside the context of the whole pictue ). I used
filtering (bandpass filter (2:65), hamming window) and preprocessing
and the other steps the group of SIFT recommends for analysis in their
"SIFT_Practicum" (https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/SIFT) for a sample dataset.

Unfortunately, in the step of "Validate Model" I get this error.

Warning: defaultParallelConfig will be removed in a future release. Use
parallel.defaultClusterProfile instead.
WARNING: The MVAR algorithm 'BSBL L1' depends on BSBL_L1_noise.m,
which cannot be located on the path. This algorithm will not be
available.
Constant detrending each window...
done.
Done.
WARNING: The MVAR algorithm 'BSBL L1' depends on BSBL_L1_noise.m,
which cannot be located on the path. This algorithm will not be
available.
Warning: defaultParallelConfig will be removed in a future release. Use
parallel.defaultClusterProfile instead.
Constant detrending each window...
done.
Done.
Undefined function or variable "f".

Error in findobjuser (line 45)
h = h(f);
Error in PropertyGrid/FindPropertyGrid (line 409)
             h = findobjuser(@(userdata) userdata.(member) == obj,
'__PropertyGrid__');

Error in PropertyGrid.OnPropertyChange (line 428)
             self = PropertyGrid.FindPropertyGrid(obj, 'Model');

Done.

Could anyone face the same error as me?
I would really appreciate it if you have any idea why this is happening.

Thank you,
  Katerina