[Eeglablist] Factorial Mass Univariate Toolbox

Eric Fields eric.fields at bc.edu
Fri Jul 5 09:16:48 PDT 2019

Hi Taylor,

For future reference, it is better to direct questions about FMUT to the
Mass Univariate Toolbox list (cced here).

I haven't used the sets2GND function myself (that is part of MUT rather
than FMUT, so I didn't write that function and I generally work from erplab
and use the erplab2GND function myself). But I believe the function will
automatically combine the data from different sets if the EEG.subject field
gives the same subject ID.

Alternatively, you could combine the sets in EEGLAB to create one set for
each subject and then create your GND.

Eric

-----
Eric Fields, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory
<https://www2.bc.edu/elizabeth-kensinger/>, Boston College
Aging, Culture, and Cognition Laboratory <http://www.brandeis.edu/gutchess/>,
Brandeis University
eric.fields at bc.edu