[Eeglablist] Fwd: SIFT toolbox

AIKATERINI LYMPERIDOU med1p1040133 at med.uoc.gr
Mon Jul 8 03:21:20 PDT 2019

I just noticed that I can compute the connectivity measures
successfully even my model does not pass the Validation Tests. So if
you are facing the same problem, just go the next step without
bothering a lot. The most important things are Model Order selection,
the selection of the window step and the window length.

Hope you the very best!