[Eeglablist] Resampling "artefacts" 512-500 Hz

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jul 8 03:58:47 PDT 2019

Hi Annika,

from the sampling frequency I guess these are Biosemi data? Did you DC-correct (subtract mean per channel) or high-pass filter the data (before or after re-sampling)? In case not, could you please try first whether this solves the problem? In case the problem persists, could you please provide a sample file and the code of the preceding pre-processing steps (from eegh in case you used GUI).

Best,
Andreas