[Eeglablist] NFT bem_generate_eeg_matrices

shirazi at ieee.org shirazi at ieee.org
Tue Aug 20 08:42:07 PDT 2019

Hi all,

To answer my own question, it seems that the binary file complied for windows to create BEM model does not work (at least on two Intel X64 systems I checked). However, I could make it work in Linux very easily.

Unfortunately I could not find the source code to recompile the binary for Intel X64 platform.

Best,

Seyed

Seyed Yahya Shirazi

Ph.D. candidate