[Eeglablist] Navigating ERP waves

Emmanuelle Renauld emmanuelle.renauld.1 at ulaval.ca
Tue Aug 27 13:03:28 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I am trying to understand if my results are good for my ERP study. My litterature goes all over the place so I have some difficulties when it comes to naming what I see.

I find that I have generally exactly the same pattern (with very similar latency) in frontal vs posterior electrodes, only with reverse polarity.
Frontal:          ~N100          ~P200            ~N300
Posterior:      ~P100           ~N200           ~P300

Is that something often seen? I have a visual task with a condition of craving. I wondered briefly if it could be due to my average re-referencing (64 electrodes montage) but from what I read, it shouldn't be the case.

Thanks!!

Emmanuelle