[Eeglablist] Statistically determining earliest time point of difference between two single trials

Kaelasha Tyler kaelasha.tyler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 18:46:06 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I am wanting to determine the earliest time point at which a statistically
significant deviation between two matched trial ERPs can be detected,
looking at single trials.

I have looked across this discussion forum but haven't seen any thread
that actually explains how to do this (if possible) in EEGlab.

Any pointers anyone?

I am replicating a study which used sample-wise truth-label switching Monte
Carlo permutation tests. However for my purposes it wouldn't have to be the
exact same statistical procedure as in this study, as long as I can achieve
the same statistical ends.

Thanks in advance,

Kaelasha