[Eeglablist] ERSP : activity systematically shifted at t=0

Johnson, John T. john.johnson at gatech.edu
Mon Sep 2 04:49:51 PDT 2019

I don’t know your experiment, but the regularity of that component's signal makes me think it is an artifact. Since it occurs every second, perhaps it is an ecg artifact from the heart (?). Have you watched any of Mike X. Cohen's videos or read his material online or his books? They’ve been very helpful to me. http://mikexcohen.com/

John

John T. Johnson
PhD Candidate - Cognitive Motor Control Lab
School of Biological Sciences
Georgia Institute of Technology

john.johnson at gatech.edu
http://johnjohnson.info