[Eeglablist] Effect of pass band on ICA learning rate

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:56:51 PDT 2019

Hi David,

I'm not an expert but I've heard that ICA is biased towards low-frequencies
and high-amplitudes. This discussion from last year
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2018/013944.html> may be more
helpful.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535