[Eeglablist] Navigating ERP waves

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:57:35 PDT 2019

My previous message didn't make it to the list but here it is again:

Hi Emmanuelle,

I'm moderating the eeglab list this month. Your previous message may have
been rejected because if it had attachments. In fact, I think you attached
some pngs to this email? Those may not be sent to the whole list; the best
way is to share links to them (google drive, image hosting site, etc.)

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535